Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gift Wrapping Ideas

Yesterday for Enrichment Night we learned different, unique ways to wrap presents.  My Relief Society president asked me to bring a few examples of some ideas she got from Martha Stewart.

These boxes I just wrapped with yarn then tied the strings in a knot on the bottom.
To make these flower bows I simply took a large bow and cut each loop at and angle.  Then I cut a small wedge size piece out of each loop on a smaller bow of the same color.  I taped the smaller bow inside of the larger one and coiled a small piece of gold ribbon for the center of the flower.

So there's some cute ideas for cute presents this year!


1 comment:

  1. Two things:
    1) I love this wrapping!
    2) Good choice of Christmas music. Sufjan makes even commercial Christmas music okay with me.

    -Celeste

    ReplyDelete