Thursday, May 5, 2011

My T.V. Appearence

I was just making a routine stop at the post off ice on Wednesday when I was approached by a news reporter who asked me questions about Osama bin Laden's death.  I was hoping they wouldn't use my comments because I sound like I'm retarded but that's probably why they used it.  Anyway, if you want to see what I said click on this link: http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/video.aspx?list=~\home\lists\search&id=614170  

2 comments:

  1. You didn't sound retarded at all. Don's butt made it on our news the other day so it could have been worse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani girl!! My Dad started a blog so I joined to follow his blog and then Bre reminded me about your blog the other day! Nice TV appearance!! haha You're so funny. That would happen to you. It reminded me of Ethics and Values when our teacher would just call on us randomly and we would have to make up a decent answer to the question. My favorite part though was, "I believe MOST of what the government tells me" haha. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete